ADARE BIOME™ is our specialized division located in Houdan, France near Paris, where our team is focused on harnessing the power of the microbiome. Using our proprietary LB strain and the ECHO™ Process to Enrich, Concentrate, and Heat-treat Organisms…we provide postbiotic solutions in Human and Animal health.
Postbiotic pioneer in digestive health
A postbiotic is a “preparation of inanimate microorganisms and/or their components that confers a health benefit on the host” 1. Lactéol® is a proprietary combination of LB (Lactobacillus fermentum and Lactobacillus delbrueckii) and fermented culture medium (neutralized and enriched with metabolites). It safely fights diarrhea, in addition to rehydration and/or dietary measures, in children and adults using a unique combination of actions to inhibiting pathogens and boosting natural defenses. Lactéol® is approved and marketed in 38 countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia as a Rx and OTC drug.
- Proven effective within 48 hours 2,3,4,5,6
- Neutralizing & Protective effects against viral and bacterial induced diarrhea 1
- Natural origin and a long heritage of outstanding safety for the whole family, including infants 1,3,4
- Unique, and one of the most complete pharmaceutical anti-diarrheal treatments 2,7,8
1.Salminen et al. Expert consensus document: The International Scientific Association for Probiotics and
Prebiotics (ISAPP) consensus statement on the definition and scope of postbiotics. Nature Rev
Gastroenterol Hepatol.May 2021)
2.Liévin-Le Moal V. A gastrointestinal anti-infectious biotherapeutic agent: the heat-treated Lactobacillus LB.
Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2016;9(1):57-75.
3.Lactéol® Capsules. Summary of Product Characteristics.
4.Lactéol® sachets. Summary of Product Characteristics.
5.Liévin-Le Moal V, Sarrazin-Davila LE, Servin AL. An experimental study and a randomized, double-blind,placebo-controlled clinical trial to evaluate the antisecretory activity of Lactobacillus acidophilus strain LB against nonrotavirus diarrhea. Pediatrics. 2007;120(4):e795-803.
6.Salgado AJ, Garcia Jara JA. Treatment with Lactéol Fort® of adults suffering from acute diarrhea in
Mexico. Rev Hosp Mujer. 1993;2(3):61-3.
7. Schiller LR. Antidiarrheal Drug Therapy. Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 2017;19(5):18.
8. Casburn-Jones AC and Farthing MJG. Management of infectious diarrhoea. Gut. 2004;53(2):296-305. 6. Salgado AJ, Garcia Jara JA. Treatment with Lactéol Fort of adults suffering from acute diarrhea in Mexico. Rev Hosp Mujer. 1993;2(3):61-3.
Pioneer in postbiotics
Lactobacillus LB Fermentate, a postbiotic product that rivals the stability of a spore, without the handling challenges. This postbiotic contains the heat-treated cells, bacterial components, and small molecules produced during the Echo™ process. This is the perfect digestive health solution for a wide range of product forms and processing conditions in both human and animal nutrition applications.
- Effective, Safe, Natural, with over 40 published studies & clinicals
- Works with your own microbiome to promote a healthy microbiota
- Protects against bad bacteria to keep gut health balanced
- Immune modulation effects
- No survivability or storage challenges normally found with ordinary probiotics:
- Able to withstand harsh manufacturing processes and environments
- Longer shelf life, no cold chain requirements; ideal for applications in developing regions
- High consistency in product characteristics and properties across batches