Individual drug particles deliver a smooth, pleasant mouthfeel, with no aftertaste
Microencapsulation by coacervation:
- Uniform coating of a solid particle or liquid droplet with a rigid semi-permeable polymer
- Creates a physical barrier
- Effective taste masking
- Customized release profile
- Turn non aqueous liquids into powders
- Combine incompatible APIs
The final dosage forms can be produced in:
- Dry syrups
- Orally disintegrating tablets
- Parvulet® dosage form: soft food-like texture
Speak With An Expert
Director, Technology Development
Dr. Boltri is a pharmaceutical chemist by training and completed his degree at the University of Turin. With almost 30 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Dr Boltri has held leading positions as Department Head and Director.
He has extensive formulation development experience in various dosage forms, with a focus on oral delivery and bioavailability enhancement.
Dr. Boltri has overseen the development of 15 original/innovative products from prototype profiling to commercial scale.
In his current role, Dr. Boltri supports company processes leading to identify new and innovative technologies, as well as valuable opportunities for product development and co-development.