An oral solid dosage form that is ideal for pediatric and geriatric populations, as well as patients with swallowing difficulties.
Parvulet addresses multiple challenges
- Ideal for patients with swallowing difficulties
- Dysphagic patients
- Mucositis patients
- Pediatric & geriatric populations
- Allows for high drug loading
- Accurate dosing with every treatment
- Improves patient adherence
- Texture is easy to swallow
- Masked for taste and smell
Parvulet is a patient-friendly format
Studies show 60-79% of the geriatric population and 25-45% of the pediatric will experience difficulty in swallowing.
Oral solid dosage form with final texture similar to that of apple sauce:
- Easily administered in 30 seconds
- Swallowing aid built into formulation
- Mimics natural swallowing mechanism with no choking hazards
Speak With An Expert
Director, Technology Development
Dr. Boltri is a pharmaceutical chemist by training and completed his degree at the University of Turin. With almost 30 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Dr Boltri has held leading positions as Department Head and Director.
He has extensive formulation development experience in various dosage forms, with a focus on oral delivery and bioavailability enhancement.
Dr. Boltri has overseen the development of 15 original/innovative products from prototype profiling to commercial scale.
In his current role, Dr. Boltri supports company processes leading to identify new and innovative technologies, as well as valuable opportunities for product development and co-development.